Student Orientation is fast approaching and we are working hard to create a memorable orientation for all incoming students! But in order to do this we need your help!
We are seeking volunteers to:
- Help put together swag bags
- Assist with BBQ set up (free lunch provided!)
- Help with student sign-in
- Give a campus tour
- And clean up.
If you are interested in volunteering:
MMSt students please contact Kelly MacKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org
MI students please contact Ronit Barenboim at email@example.com
CRO’s feel free to contact either of us!
Tuesday, September 6th
- School of Graduate Studies Orientation for new students (more information on the SGS website here)
Wednesday, September 7th
- MISC and MUSSA BBQ, 11.30-2.30 PM (for incoming students)
- Secrets of the iSchool Tours hosted by 2nd-year MI and MMSt students
Thursday, September 8th
- iSchool Orientation and General Assembly
- Joint MUSSA Term Kick-Off Pub Night, 8:30 PM til late (More info to come!)
If you have any questions about Orientation 2016, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org