COVID-19 Resources for Students
MUSSA is here to support our fellow students during this time. This page will continue to be updated as the situation evolves.
Do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns and we will help point you in the right direction.
We want to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.
News & Updates
- Check out the iSchool COVID-19 page for iSchool and MMSt-related updates on coursework, financial assistance and other resources, including updates from the Dean.
- Visit the UofT COVID-19 page for University-wide updates and announcements.
- Tech Fund Loans are still available to students in the city.
- The Faculty of Information has set up an advisory council to assist with planning and is welcoming input from students. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have feedback you wish to share, or speak to MUSSA who has a representative on the council and we can pass on your suggestions and concerns!
Support from MUSSA & MISC
- Stay tuned to the MUSEletters in your inbox for ways to stay engaged with other students.
- MISC has put together a list of resources, including isolation activities, reading and movie recommendations in MISC's Guide to COVID-19.
- The iStudents for Mental Health Committee is keeping tabs on changes to availability of mental health resources during the COVID-19 crisis and posting updates on their COVID-19 Mental Health Support page.
- The MISC Accessibility Interests Working Group is offering grocery & pharmacy delivery for those who need it, and social support via video chat for students struggling with the impacts of self-isolation. Email email@example.com to request support.
- The Ontario Museum Association (OMA) has shared several resources, communications and webinars on the OMA website to keep members informed and collaborating during this time.
- The Group of Ontario Emerging Museum Professionals (GOEMP) has a list of webinars, online courses and pertinent news articles to keep you educated.
- Cuseum is hosting a series of webinars for cultural institutions to share knowledge on strategizing during COVID-19 and tips for digitally communicating and engaging with audiences.